What education/license is needed for preparing wills & trusts?

I would like to learn how to prepare wills and trusts for part-time income. Would I need to become a lawyer in order to do it legally? What education, experience and/or licensing would be needed in order to practice that kind of service?

Related Blogs

Tags: , , , ,

2 Responses to “What education/license is needed for preparing wills & trusts?”

  1. bedfordczarina Says:

    If you are going to prepare wills for anybody but yourself (and maybe family members), you need to be licensed to practice law in the state in which you are preparing the wills.

  2. WRG Says:

    You will need to Graduate from law school and pass the state bar exam. This is not a part time job.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.