Need Legal Help, Looking for GOOD EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEY!?

Hey does anyone know of a really good Employment Law Attorney in the Milwaukee or West Bend area? Looking for one to hear story at no charge and then decide if it is a good case to take on.

Related Blogs

Tags: , ,

3 Responses to “Need Legal Help, Looking for GOOD EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEY!?”

  1. mailaccount63 Says:

    THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know in the same situation, etc.


    Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle Employment Law for employEES. (If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. – the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys, but sometimes in the field of Law, how much you are willing to pay does affect the quality you get.)

    When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter – do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary – save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

    – Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all – you have to ask, don’t assume)
    – How much do they charge? (per hour)
    – Could you make payments on your account?
    – Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

    Good luck.

    (This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea – the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)

  2. John Says:

    There’s a big listing on The lawyers on this site are also evaluated by consumers. Since you’re looking for someone to hear you out first before you pay any money, you can explain your problem on this site and then attorneys will bid on your business.

  3. njyogibear Says:

    go to which is an organization of lawyers that represent workers in employment disputes.